Monday, July 1, 2013

HELLO NEW BLOG

Hi everybody,

I'm Nancy, and probably you already know me from my other blog; El vuelo de la mariposa. I'm here with a new exciting project. This new blog is about things us women love. It`s not a fashion blog, (if you want to check a good and stylish fashion blog check my sister in law´s MFAblog) of course you can find here shoes, bags and clothes, you know I love it, but also you`ll  read about makeup, food, books and every little and not so little things I find useful, pretty or lovely. So please follow me in my new adventure, I hope you like it.

The first little thing I love and want to share with you  is the EVEN BETTER EYES from Clinique. It`s a  fantastic dark circle corrector.

When you are getting older, one of the most annoying things are the dark circles around your eyes. In my case I really hated it, that´s why I decided to find a product to correct that, and I found it!!!.The thing I like  the most about this corrector is the texture because it melts in your skin and is zero greasy, I Absolutely Love It.

Give it a  try it and I am convinced you`ll love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment