Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"SO KATE" UNBOXING & REVIEW

 Hello sweeties,


This week I want to show you how Louboutin sends their beautiful pair of shoes when you buy them online at www.christianlouboutin,com

First, I want to briefly go over what I do before I purchase a pair online, I always try the model I want in my size at the local store, Saks Fifth Avenue or Neiman Marcus  them if they don't  have the color I am looking for I go ahead and order online. My advice is to always try them first to avoid unnecessary and lengthy returns. 

Louboutins are a fantastic shoes, but not very comfortable, although I must say that after several wears the shoes adapt to your feet nicely. Another thing you may want to consider is the material, for example, I think leather is way more comfortable than patent is, so try the material as well. In my case. I have the pigalles in patent and I bought them in 8 1/2 , but this "So Kate"  is 8. You see? depends the model and material. I also have a pair of Pigalles Follie in leather size 8.

As you can see, the shoes comes as a gift with and envelope receipt included and other important information like refund labels and such.  They comes with a sole sticker to try without damaging them in case you want to return them later. Also they come with a Dust bag and extra heel taps. 

Thinking on ordering a pair? I do!, enjoy!


Lots of Love 

Nancy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment