Friday, March 13, 2015

DESTINATIONS I LOVE 5: EGYPT


Egypt is a country full of colors and contrasts. A visit to this place with and ancient culture will leave you speechless.

Since I studied art in college I wanted to visit the pyramids and especially the temples, but when I finally did in 2008,  I definitely got what I had expected and more; culture, people, food are very different from what we Know, but as I always say different does not mean bad or odd.

You can take amazing photos in Egypt, because every place is different and particular. I really enjoyed my visit there, I took photos I really love, although I did not have my professional camera with me yet, I just went there with a small digital camera.


I hope you can enjoy a visit to Egypt through my eyes.
























This this probably the photo I like the most from all of them, the happy guys, the woman with her burka on a random street, for sure you can tell the different of gender in this culture.




No comments:

Post a Comment