Friday, May 29, 2015

DESTINATION I LOVE 7: MADRID



I love Madrid. I Always Had a connection with this wonderful city even when I was a little girl and we used to visit the country were my father was born. This connection became stronger when I moved there in 2006. Madrid was home for 7 years until I moved, 2 years ago, to Miami.

Two weeks ago I went again to Madrid to visit. I felt nostalgic to walk around this beautiful city, their places, the people I love over there, it really was wonderful to meet all of this again.

If you don't know Madrid, you must pay it a visit because it is a beautiful, cosmopolitan and fun city. Here you can see the pictures I took over the years i lived there. I'm sure you will love them.

Kisses.

N.
















Thank you Leo Nepa for some of the pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment