Thursday, June 25, 2015

DESTINATIONS I LOVE 8: MILAN


Bongiorno per tutti,

Today I want to talk about Milan, one of the beautiful cities in Italy. I fell in love with Italy very early in my life when my parents took me there for the first time, I was only 6 years old. That first time I went just to Rome, but was totally enchanted by the country and culture, I still remember the smell of everything or the fascination with the ancient culture. 

Over the years I have returned to Italy (I love, Rome Florence and Venice), but did not know Milan. So on my last trip to Italy I went there. The atmosphere of the city is fascinating, The Duomo, the shopping, churches, ice cream, everything makes you fall in love with the city.

I am sure that through my photos you can feel a little of this wonderful city. 

Enjoy them

Baci 


Nancy













































No comments:

Post a Comment