Thursday, July 23, 2015

DESTINATIONS I LOVE 9: IBIZA

Hello dears, 

It is Summer Time, so lets talk about one of the favorite destinations for this time of the year  in Europe: IBIZA. 

This beautiful Mediterranean island it is not just about party all night long, you can experience a Ibiza just about beaches, "calas" and chilling "chiringuitos". That is the Ibiza I enjoy the most. Such a BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!!!

You must pay a visit to this wonderful place in the Mediterranean, I would say The queen of the islands, and enjoy their stunning sunsets.

Kisses and enjoy your summer sweeties

xx

Nancy

I LOVE IBIZA



















I love this place: Blue Marlin









Finally, you can't leave Ibiza without visiting FORMENTERA, Ibiza's little sister island, It is a Paradise of blue and clear water, perfect to enjoy a relaxing and beautiful days.




Thank you Leo Nepa for some of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment