Thursday, August 27, 2015

DESTINATIONS I LOVE 10: SARDINIA

Hello Sweeties


Summer is almost over, but before is gone for good I would like to highlight another "Summer destination" I love: the beautiful "Sardinia".

Sardinia is the second largest island in Mediterranean Sea and one the favorite summer destination in Italy. Beautiful beaches, luxury clubs and amazing food are many of the reasons you must visit this beautiful place.

The capital is Cagliari, but for sure you have heard about Porto Cervo a place loved for rich and famous people and where the night have not end.

For me, the beaches are the perfect combination of Mediterranean Sea and quiet atmosphere. I love Sardinia and I know you would love it too.

Kisses

And happy end of summer

Nancy













No comments:

Post a Comment