Monday, January 4, 2016

CHANEL BLUE LOVE

Hello dears,

Happy New Year to all of you!!!!! 

First and foremost I'd like to wish you the best for this new year: health, love, happiness and of course "little things and not so little things" to love.

Today, I want to show you my new love, a beautiful "Chanel Mini" in patent blue. After finally buying my "Chanel Classic Nude" in caviar leather last year, I wanted a small one in a different material, so when I saw this beautiful blue (my favorite color) in "Fashionphile" I fell in love.

I really want to share my experience with "Fashionphile" because it was trully amazing. I always buy my shoes and bags in the luxury flagship boutiques, but after reading a lot of good reviews and making sure that everything they sell is autenthic, I decided to give them a chance and...I can't be more satisfied and happy with my purchase.

First the purchase process was really easy, even their layaway option is a breeze. Then I paid for 2 day shipping, and it sure was 2 days. The packaging was adorable, very tasty and well done. 

My beautiful mini came with the box, dust bag and authenticity card and in perfect condition. When I read the item condition in the web, was listed as: very good condition, But in my opinion was above that as the bag is in perfect condition, like new!!!!

I really recommend "Fashionphile", if you are looking for a specific item or a good price and autenthic items go to their page.


Kisses


Nancy











No comments:

Post a Comment